The Vein Center at Riverwoods
Complete Varicose Vein Care
Varicose veins are enlarged veins with faulty valves that allow the blood to reverse its normal flow. Rather than bringing blood up to the heart to be re-circulated, the valves allow the blood to flow backward within the veins, causing elevated pressure in the vein.
This creates painful, throbbing, burning and/or heavy sensations in the legs, and over time damages the veins. If left untreated, it may cause swelling of the ankles and calves, pigmentation of the skin, and ulcers of the skin that will not heal.
Unlike surgical vein stripping where recovery may take up to six weeks, patients having the laser procedure are back on their feet the same day and can resume normal activities in a few short days.
- High-tech laser ablation for venous reflux
- Microphlebectomies of varicose veins
- Easy out-patient procedure
- Procedure performed by interventional radiologists with decades of experience
- New state-of-the-art medical facility
- Covered by most insurance
- Also certified as a surgical center and adheres to higher standards
Let us Schedule your
FREE Vein Screening Today!
Utah's Premier Vein Center
Adhering to a much higher standard
than office-based facilities
The Vein Center at Riverwoods - What We Do